Welcome to Massapequa Soccer Club
Spring 2017 Registration is now CLOSED.
Please note: If you register past the deadline (12/28/16) and you have previously played with MSC, $50 late fee applies.
If this is your first time registering, you will first need to create an account.
Over the past year, USSF (U.S. Soccer Federation) has mandated changes to the landscape of Youth Soccer in the U.S. These changes are connected to USSF player development initiatives. The primary 2 changes are:
- Registration based on birth/calendar year (January 1st - December 31st), instead of school year (August 1st - July 31st)
- Small-sided games (less than 11v11) for ALL u12 and younger (born in 2005 and later). This includes changes to # of players and field sizes.
In order to comply with these new mandates, Massapequa Soccer Club has made changes to the registration process. The process has been simplified and revamped to address the move to birth/calendar year based teams.
When you register your child for the Spring 2017 season, you will be registering for the program based on his/her birth year ( if he/she is "playing up", you will need to contact Denise Mushorn @ firstname.lastname@example.org to have the registration manually dropped in your cart )
These are the programs available:
- CORE Program 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Travel Soccer 1998 - 2008
- Interleague Program
- Elite Program - No need to register if you already registered during the Fall 2016 season. If you are a NEW PLAYER to the club or you have not previously registered for the 2016-2017 program, you must register in order to participate in MSC activities.
Volunteering / Opt-Out Fee - All player families are expected to participate in one volunteer activity (per family) per season. When registering you will be requested to choose the volunteer activity. You have the option to opt out of the activity and pay a $25 fee (to defer the MSC cost to hire additional staff).
Late Registration Fee - There is a $50 late registration fee for any registrations received after 12/28/2016.
Refund Policy - All refunds will be approved before the first weekend of games of the season. No refunds will be given after the first weekend of games.
PAF - For information on Player Assistance, please click here.
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO U13+ (2004s and older) TEAM FEES - PLEASE READ!!!
An additional change made this year is specific to U13+ (2004s and older) teams. Prior to the Fall 2016 season, when you registered for a season, you paid the registration/online fee through SportsSignup, and then additional team fees were collected by the Team PA or Team Treasurer. Starting with Fall 2016 registration, the majority of team fees will be paid directly to the club. When you register and select your program, you will see details regarding these fees and what they cover.
- Uniforms are required for game days:
- U5-U8 Please visit the Massapequa Soccer Shop to order your "intramural" uniform: 1004 Park Blvd, Massapequa Park, NY - 516-798-7769.
- U9-U12 Core/Travel: If you have already played Travel Soccer for MSC and were assigned a unique Uniform # and purchased a Travel Uniform you are all set.
- U9-U12 Core/Travel: If you are moving into U9 or U10 this year or have not played Travel for MSC before, please contact Secretary@massapequasc.com to be assigned a Uniform #. You will then be directed to the Soccer Shop to order your Travel Uniform. Please do not go to the Soccer Shop without an assigned # from the Club Secretary.
- U9-U14 Interleague (1 game a week, parent coach run) Please visit the Massapequa Soccer Shop to order your "intramural" uniform. Numbers are not assigned for the Interleague.
- U13+ Elite and Travel with Uniform needs, please contact your team Parent Administrator for instructions.
- Uniforms must be ordered by July 31st. Anyone needing a spirit pack can order online through June 30th..After June 30th must be purchased with cash at the Massapequa Soccer Shop.
- Please be sure to log into your account and opt-in for text and email messaging. The club, as well as many parent administrators, use the sportssignup team wall and messaging features to communicate with their teams.
- Please visit www.massapequasc.com to view information regarding our programs, events, and club news. If you have questions regarding practice or game start or end dates, etc., please check our online calendar - it is updated frequently. The practice "grid" or schedule will be released a couple of weeks prior to the start of each season. As soon as it is available, you will receive an email notification from the club. It will be posted to the website, as well.
Massapequa Soccer Club Executive Board