Welcome to Massapequa Soccer Club
Fall 2017 Registration is now closed
Please email Denise Mushorn (firstname.lastname@example.org) to inquire about being added to a Fall program.
Please note: If you register past the deadline (7/09/17) and you have previously played with MSC, $50 late fee applies.
If this is your first time registering, you will first need to create an account.
When you register your child for the Fall 2017 season, you will be registering for the program based on his/her birth year. Please note that if a player is "playing up" (e.g. a 2005 playing for a 2004 team) you will need to contact Denise Mushorn @ email@example.com to have the registration manually dropped in your cart.
These are the programs available:
- Core Development Program [U5-U8]
- Birth Years: 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010
- Travel Program (LIJSL) [U9-U19]
- Birth Years: 2009-1999
- This includes Core Development U9-U12 (LIJSL) and U13+ Travel (LIJSL) teams.
- Elite Program (NPL) [U12-U19]
- Birth Years: 2006-1999
- This is a year-long registration that encompasses Fall 2017 - Spring 2018. Please only select this option if you have been selected for an Elite Team.
- Interleague (Recreational) Program [U9-U14]
- Volunteer run recreational program for those not interested in the commitment of our Trainer-led programs.
Volunteering / Opt-Out Fee - All player families are expected to participate in one volunteer activity (per family) per season. When registering you will be requested to choose the volunteer activity. You have the option to opt out of the activity and pay a $25 fee (to defer the MSC cost to hire additional staff).
Late Registration Fee - There is a $50 late registration fee for any registrations received after 7/09/2017.
PAF (Player Assistance Fund) - For information on Player Assistance, please click here. Please note that if you are applying for PAF, you must do so before registering.
MASSAPEQUA SOCCER CLUB REFUND / PAYMENT POLICY
Core Development Program [U5-U8] & Travel Program (LIJSL) [U9-U19]
All refunds for the Core and Travel programs, less credit card processing fee, will be approved before the first weekend of games of the season or pre-season tournament (whichever occurs first). Absolutely no refunds under any circumstances, including injuries, will be given after these dates.
Interleague (Recreational) Program [U9-U14]
All refunds for the Interleague program, less credit card processing fee, will be approved before the first weekend of games of the season for the Interleague program. Absolutely no refunds under any circumstances, including injuries, will be given after these dates.
Elite Program (NPL) [U12-U19]
All Elite players are committed to the Elite Program for a full year. All Elite Program fees are based on a YEARLY basis (not seasonal). Once committed to the program, the player is responsible for all Club and team fees for the full year. All refunds for the Elite Program, less credit card processing fee, will be approved before the first practice/game/scrimmage/tournament of the season (whichever occurs first). Absolutely no refunds under any circumstances, including injuries, will be given after these dates.
If the program fees are not paid when due, the player will not be able to participate in any Massapequa Soccer Club programs (including practices, clinics, etc.) until the account is paid in full.
WE KINDLY ASK THAT YOU DO NOT REQUEST US TO DEVIATE FROM OUR STATED POLICY.
UNIFORMS ARE REQUIRED FOR GAME DAYS - PLEASE READ BELOW
- [U5-U8] Core Development Program
- Please visit the Massapequa Soccer Shop (1004 Park Blvd, Massapequa Park, NY - 516-798-7769) to order your uniform.
- U5-U6 MSC T-Shirt
- U7-U8 MSC "Intramural" uniform
- [U9-U12] Core Travel (LIJSL) & [U12] Elite (NPL)
- U9-U10 Core Travel
- The Club Secretary will assign you a unique uniform # and contact you after the close of registration. You will then be directed to the Soccer Shop to order your Travel Uniform. Please do not go to the Soccer Shop without an assigned # from the Club Secretary.
- If you register before the July 9th deadline for this program and have not heard from the Club Secretary by July 14th, please reach out to Secretary@massapequasc.com for your # assignment.
- If you register after the July 9th deadline for this program, please contact Secretary@massapequasc.com to be assigned a Uniform #. You will then be directed to the Soccer Shop to order your Travel Uniform. Please do not go to the Soccer Shop without an assigned # from the Club Secretary.
- U11-U12 Core Travel & U12 Elite
- If you have already played Travel Soccer for MSC and were assigned a unique Uniform # and purchased a Travel Uniform you are all set.
- If you are new to MSC this year or have not played Travel for MSC before, please contact Secretary@massapequasc.com to be assigned a Uniform #. You will then be directed to the Soccer Shop to order your Travel Uniform. Please do not go to the Soccer Shop without an assigned # from the Club Secretary.
- [U9-U14] Interleague (Recreational)
- (1 game a week, parent coach run) Please visit the Massapequa Soccer Shop to order your "intramural" uniform. Numbers are not assigned for the Interleague.
- [U13+] Elite (NPL) and [U13+] Travel (LIJSL)
- Those with uniform needs, please contact your team Parent Administrator for instructions.
- Your Parent Administrator must assign you a number making sure there is no conflict with others on the roster. They must then submit a full roster that includes uniforms #s to the soccer shop before you may come in for a uniform.
- Uniforms must be ordered no later than Saturday, July 29th to guarantee delivery before the start of the season.
- Anyone needing a spirit pack can order online through June 30th. After June 30th must be purchased with cash at the Massapequa Soccer Shop.
- Please be sure to log into your account and opt-in for text and email messaging. The club, as well as many parent administrators, use the SI Play team wall and messaging features to communicate with their teams.
Please visit www.massapequasc.com to view information regarding our programs, events, and club news. If you have questions regarding practice or game start or end dates, etc., please check our online calendar - it is updated frequently. The practice "grid" or schedule will be released a couple of weeks prior to the start of each season. As soon as it is available, you will receive an email notification from the club. It will be posted to the website, as well.